Tuesday 2 December 2014

First blog post, ever.

So this is it, I've made a blog (and I'm pretty sure I'll give up with this within a week).

I am writing my first ever blog post, possibly the last. That said, I have a Tumblr, and used to use it a lot but I don't really count it as a blog and I have long stopped trawling through the unrealistic and depressing posts for hours on end.

Anyway, I thought I would use this post just to introduce myself (and to play with the layout):



My name is Fee
I am currently 19 years old
Study Psychology and aspire to be a Psychologist or a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
I have been with my boyfriend, Brad, for almost 4 years now
I dressed up as a mermaid for Halloween
I make and sell jewellery for my Etsy shop, Unicorn Born
Am a big fan of Studio Ghibli films, Pokemon and Yugioh
Love love love unicorns

And that's all I can really think of right now, I class myself as quite a boring person but I'm hoping I might be able to come up with some interesting posts (if I'm lucky).

Currently in the process of stripping my hair colour slowly so might have some posts about hair related things. Of course I'll post about my little shop at some point and I'd love to review some other products and things on here too. As well as just general ramblings and thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment